|« 100 Percent Giveaway Has Launched!||Give Away Updates »|
There are many people who dread having to write articles. Many just feel like it seems to be too much work and it all just goes to waste when no one reads them. Well, articles are supposed to be read and Google read them! Therefore it is never a waste of time and effort.
But all the same, articles have to be written to be read for an audience. It’s just a matter of making them good. Making a good article doesn’t have to be strenuous and straining. There are just some points to be reminded of, and some guides to follow.
Some Hot Tips:
1) Use short paragraphs. When the paragraph are very long, the words get jumbled in the mind of the reader, becomes confusing and it is too much of a hard work to read. Paragraphs can be a single sentence, sometimes even a single word!
2) Make use of numbers or bullets. Each point can quickly be read and is easy to digest. Format your bullets and numbers with indentations so that your article won’t look like a single block of square paragraphs. It adds a little bit of flair to your articles shape.
3) Use Sub-headings to sub-divide your paragraphs. Doing this will break each point into sections. It makes it easy for the reader to move from one point to another; transition would be smooth and easy. You will never lose your readers attention as well as the point and direction to where the article is pointing.
4) Provide a good attention-grabbing title or header. If your title can entice a person’s curiosity you’re already halfway in getting a person to read your article. Use statements and questions that utilize keywords that people are looking for. Provide titles or headers that describe your articles content.Titles should also be short and concise.
5) Keep readers interested from the start to the finish. Use good descriptions and metaphors to drive in your point, just doesn’t over do it. Make the reading pleasurable and enjoyable for them.
Publishing articles (if course with your name and website links)will help to build traffic over time. It is a powerful tool you should not ignore.
Here is a good resource to consider:
Understanding Article Marketing
Doug Champigny's “Beginners' Key To Understanding Article Marketing” is right for you. All the best money-making article marketing tips and strategies can be found in his comprehensive yet easy-to-read ebook. This book reveals everything you need to know to SKYROCKET your web site traffic, list-building results and online profits with Article Marketing…. even if you can’t write and you have absolutely no internet marketing, niche marketing or affiliate marketing experience at all!
LotCon Biz Silutions
This post has 1336 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
* marked fields are mandatory.
FREE BUSINESS REPORTS
New ones added every month!
Take Advantage NOW!
LATEST NEWS ON GIVEAWAYS
Detailed Info on Active Giveaways
Download hundred's of Gifts FREE
MUST HAVE BUSINESS TOOLS
All The Professional Marketing Tools
For Building Any Business, Any List!
Excel in MLM's unique service provides the most targeted and exclusive assistance to help improve subscribers’ marketing efforts, shorten the growth cycle and develop your business globally. Regardless if you are a home-based business or a Heavy Hitter, Excel in MLM provides assistance to maximize your income on the Internet. Get updates on all the latest MLM Business Opportunities!
|<< <||> >>|
12 second commute advertising affiliate marketing christmas contributors delaverian marketing delavo doug champigny dream vacation excel fantasos freedom finance games opportunity giveaway giveaways income opportunity internet marketing john delavera jv partners list builder list building lotcon marketing mlm mmt my music ticket mymusicticket.com network marketers niche marketing online games play free games plr plr spectacular pre-launch skilled games social network social networking social networking site soft-launch traffic traffic generation travel travel financing travel mlm travelencia twitter uvme vacation travel viral marketing wowzza